2.10.2010

Slow Session Cancelled for 2/10/10

Cancelled.
OK, sorry to say, but I'm going to cave to the fear factor and cancel for tonight! I'd love to reschedule, but have to take people's schedules into account.

Reschedule?
Andy tells me that the building is available a couple of nights next week. Which do you prefer: Tuesday or Thursday?

Let me know, and stay safe and warm tonight. Hopefully we won't get the heavy snow.

Archie Fisher at Old Songs 2/11/10
By the way, Archie Fisher is performing tomorrow night at Old Songs. If you haven't made plans, give the office a call and reserve your ticket! Archie is the real deal. Many, many traditional singers and musicians have been influenced by him, including one of my favorites, Old Blind Dogs. He's a magnificent singer, master guitarist, and just plain brilliant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leomhFmH62o

No comments: