4.04.2008

April Session brings....May Flowers...?!

Hi, sessioneers! I'm looking forward to seeing you all next Wednesday, April 9 at 7:30 PM. I'm working on the learning list for next week. I'll be putting files up, including ABC and audio files, shortly. Also, I've got some resources for you courtesy of Fritz and Dave, and some links to tunes.


To Butch: try copying the link that I posted in my last blog (ctrl + C) and go up to your browser's address line and paste the address in (ctrl + V) and hit "Enter" -- all this assuming you are a PC person as opposed to a Mac person. Then I cain't hep ya. Haven't used a Mac since college. I know, my brain has been coopted by the evil empire.


Remember, our next session is coming up this Wednesday. I'll have the materials up tonight or tomorrow morning, but I'm planning on bringing music. What you need to practice is the session tunes listed in last month's post, as well as along the right side of the page. Those are our standard session sets, and we'll be playing them on a regular basis! The more we do it, the better we'll get!


See you soon!

The Trad

No comments: